Prepare yourself for the week ahead by loading up your meal management system with this healthy and delicious recipe for lemon chicken with broccoli!
Makes 4 servings.
2 tsp olive oil
1 medium onion, minced
1.5 lbs chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 lemons, juiced
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 tbsp honey
12 oz broccoli crowns
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1tsp ground ginger
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Add onions. When soft, add garlic, pepper flakes and ginger.
2. After about 30 seconds, add chicken broth and lemon juice. Let simmer for a few minutes.
3. Add honey and allow to dissolve, then add chicken and allow to cook through.
4. When the chicken is nearly cooked, add broccoli and allow to cook until tender.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
Macros Per 1/4 Batch:
Meal Prep Tip:
This dish is just the thing to wake up your taste buds. The tangy lemon will lift your mood and the crunch of the broccoli will help relieve stress. Pair with brown rice or quinoa for a full meal and don't forget the liquid aminos!
Get even more deliciously healthy ideas for your meal management system with all of our Meal Prep Sundays recipes!